Expert in IT Solutions Architecture, Management
Expert ID: 736348 New Jersey, USA
Areas of expertise include:
• Enterprise architecture, solution architecture.
• Business architecture, application development and product management (Scrum, Kanban)
• System-integration, decoupling, reengineering.
• Managing and coordinating with globally distributed teams.
• Enterprise architecture roadmaps, design principles, standards guidelines.
• Current and futures state architectures, portfolio landscapes, gap analysis, etc.
• Architect, delivery manager, and project manager experiences.
• Enterprise applications, databases systems, mobile apps (hybrid, native)
• Identity management solutions (OKTA, ADFS, and AD)
• LAMP, MEAN, CRM, CMS, ERP, Grid, Cloud, Data warehousing, Big Data.
• Hands-on - architecture, POC, code reviews and testing.
• Integration of business applications with ERP, CRM, SAP, SharePoint, Atlassian (Jira & confluence) and reporting/data warehousing applications
Available for panels, in depth interviews, and surveys only.
Expert may consult nationally and internationally, and is also local to the following cities: New York - Jersey City
|Year: 2014||Degree: Master Of Science||Subject: Computer Science||Institution: Binghamton University|
|Years: 2019 to 1900||Employer: Peloton Interactive Inc.||Title: Manager, IT Service Design||Department: Information Technology||Responsibilities: Senior Manager, IT Solutions Architect.
Manage 2m+ vendors relationship for various SaaS products
Cloud Architect and Digital Transformation Leader.
Infrastructure deployment, proof-of-concept.
Working with all the different departments (IT, Infrastructure, Networking, Cloud, SRE, Marketing and Security Teams) for new product evaluation, cloud or SaaS deployment.
Manage Multiple Data, app and saas integrations.
Migration: Metalogix Logging: Splunk, OP5
• Lead architect and developer for ServiceNow, SharePoint, JIRA Service Desk and MS CRM dynamics.
• Led a transformation project within ITG for Service Management practice to account for traditional IT infrastructure, Agile and DevOps teams, and CI/CD philosophy (Continuous integration and deployment).
• Responsible for Entitlements, Data security and integration.
• Lead Topology designer for IT Service Desk Management applications (ITSM)
• Lead Microsoft reporting developer; Managing all aspects of data integration, SQL Reports creation, and deployment, SQL query optimization, SQL Server Stored procedures.
• Architected a strategy for ITSM process adoption throughout other IT groups and business end-users with the CMDB as the key focus.
• Provided review consultations and training sessions to teams to ensure solutions are comprehensive.
• Performed Administration activities such as deploying code solutions, PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, web and service applications in Central Administration
• Incident and Change management responsibilities for both enterprise and consumer-facing apps.
• C Level presentations involving Technology landscape health, change management compliance, reviews of tech strategy and developmental roadmaps
Migration: Quest, Metalogix
• Solutions Engineer for the SharePoint consulting team; Involved in the pre-sales, client demo, implementation and post-support.
• Involved in all phases of the life cycle of the project including requirement study, design, development, and deployment, testing and post-deployment support.
• Part of the Innovation Team at KPMG which built custom solutions for clients on Microsoft Stack.
• Performed SharePoint Administration activities such as deploying code solutions, PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, web and service applications in Central Administration
• Created site collections and subs sites according to the requirement.
• Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports/ Power BI/ Power View Reports to be displayed in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 web application.
• Performed Document Migration for various clients using Quest and Metalogix Migration tools.
|Years: 2014 to 2014||Employer: eClinicalworks||Title: Solutions Pre-sales engineer||Department: Dataware house||Responsibilities: Involved in presales, client demo, requirements gathering and led the overall data migration
project for various clients.
• Comprehensive database management and migration of MSSQL and MYSQL.
• Extract and analyse Practice Management from client’s current PM software.
• Communicated with clients during various phases of the migration process.
• Wrote programs/tools for conversion and loading data into the eClinicalWorks database
• Worked on legacy VB6 code, bug fixing and re-factoring.
• Used Java Code for automating the process of Migration
• Helped clients in basic testing of the migrated data, and explain any exceptions encountered.
|Licenses / Certifications|
Six Sigma White Belt
Scrum Basics Certified
AWS Cloud Practioner
Google My Business