Expert in New business development & new product applications for domestic & International businesses
Expert ID: 734910 California, USA
He has over 25 years experience in Senior Management positions. His work with private and public sector clients includes sales and marketing of capital equipment, manufactured components and technical services.
A proven track record of success in new product development began with the conversion of an Aerospace company’s products to applications in the Nuclear Power Industry, Naval submarines and the Oil Production Industry. Other projects included:
• Initiating technology licensing agreements and product exchanges with Japanese and British companies
• Establishing of an engineering service company in Israel in support of Aircraft System sales for military aircraft from SSP Industries to Israel Aircraft Industries.
• Identified and established sales in the Oil Refining and Production Industry for water treatment systems developed for Nuclear power plants.
Expert's private marketing experience includes introducing new products to the US market for foreign and domestic companies. He has marketed wastewater treatment systems to the commercial, the Food and Wine industries, Nuclear Power and other products for OEM and consumer product companies. His international clients have included, Osaka Gas Inc, Osaka Japan, FAMA Industries, Monterrey, Mexico, Dah Chung Industrial and Charmway Enterprises, Hong Kong, China, TIX Productions, Shanghai, China, Reach Machinery, Chengdu, China and British Nuclear Forum (BNF), London, England.
In January 2015, Expert completed a three year assignment as the International Business Development Representative for the Province of Ontario, Canada’s Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation. As representative of Ontario's Life Science Industry in the U.S. his assignment was to promote Ontario as a business location for Pharmaceutical, Biomedical, Medical Device and Drug Development companies. He communicated directly with CEO's, CFO's and Vice Presidents of these companies throughout the United States. Seven companies including a billion dollar Pharmaceutical, drug development companies and medical device companies established offices or factories in Ontario resulting from these activities.
Prior to Ontario, he had a similar assignment for Arizona's four major cities, Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff and Yuma with a focus on the alternative energy industry.
During his time with Ontario and the four cities in Arizona, Expert served as the Marketing advisor to the North American Representative Office of Shenzhen, China.
Expert has been a guest speaker at the following events:
• World Trade Week Honors China, Wichita, KS: Overview Shenzhen, China
• National Association of Business Economics, Los Angles
• Long Beach State University International Business Club
• KPMG Advisory University, Chicago: ITO /BPO Services in China
• Southern Oregon and China Investment Conference, Medford. OR
Some of the Products and Industries that Expert has provided marketing services and/or facilitated sales include the following:
• Petroleum production and refining equipment and products (Valves, Filters, Pumps and Water Processing Systems)
• Potable and wastewater treatment devices and systems for commercial and residential applications as well as Cruise Ships and Hotels
• Perlite filter media introduction to California wineries
• Indoor Air treatment products for commercial and residential applications
• Building and Construction materials
• Metal Buildings for storage and controlled environments (Wine and Food)
• Small Appliances, Under the Sink and Counter Top water filters and Coolers
• Street and Highway repair products (Asphalt and Concrete)
• Dust Control and Erosion Control products, equipment and services
• Environmental services and equipment (Soil and Air Emission remediation)
• Pet Products (Toys)
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) components and Sub-Assemblies
• Aircraft Components (Military and Business Aviation)
• Glass and Plastic Containers and manufacturing equipment
• Medical Devices (re-useable and disposable)
• Computer and Telecommunication hardware
|Year: 1958||Degree: Bachelor of Science||Subject: Economics||Institution: San Jose State University, San Jose, CA|
|Years: 2010 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: International Business Development Representative, Ontario, Canada||Department:||Responsibilities: Focus on Life Science Industry
|Years: 1998 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Owner||Department:||Responsibilities: Introduce Foreign Manufactured Products to the US market. Locate new markets for existing US companies products ...|
|Years: 1993 to 1998||Employer: Makai Group||Title: Principal||Department:||Responsibilities: Introducing new products to market for national and international firms for a broad variety of commercial and industrial companies.
|Years: 1990 to 1993||Employer: Puroflow Corporation||Title: Vice President, Marketing||Department:||Responsibilities: Marketing water and fluid flow systems and military components.
|Years: 1986 to 1990||Employer: SPP Industries||Title: Vice President, Marketing and Contracts Management||Department:||Responsibilities: Sold aircraft systems to international buyers, and negotiated product licensing agreements for Yokahoma Rubber and Israel Aircraft Industries
|Years: 1972 to 1985||Employer: Vacco Industries||Title: Vice President, Sales and Marketing||Department:||Responsibilities: National and international sales of aerospace ground support and flight hardware as well as the US Navy submarines and commercial nuclear powerplants.
|Associations / Societies|
• Member, Advisory Board, North American Representative Office of Shenzhen, China
• Hong Kong Business Association of Southern California
• Affiliate, Fiducia Management Consultants, Hong Kong
• City of Industry, CA Manufacturers Council