Expert in Oil and Gas; The Petrochemical Industry
Expert ID: 733542 United Kingdom
Expert offers the following project experiences:
• Director/Project Director/ Operations Manager with vast EPC/EPCM/PMC expertise.
• Risk Management/Assessment, Claims Direction/Management, Change Order Specialist.
• Refinery Petrochemical/LPG, Power, Water, Khuff/Shale Gas Grass/Brown Field Sites.
• Numeric – with a proven track record of within Budget/Time experience.
• Strong business acumen with a Commercial/Financial/Political, Lending Bank Engineering
• Strategic Business Planning, Exploration Engineering, Procurement, Construction.
• HSE Development/Supervision, Multi-Cultural/Religious Awareness skills.
• The ability to manage ‘from the front’ & motivate large multi-disciplined, multinational teams.
• Administrative Proficiency, Business Planning, P&L Management, Computer Literate.
• Gansu Wind Farm, (offshore/onshore)Project Director (Engineering Design and Procurement) Project designed and built in China has a capacity of over 6,000 MW of power in 2012 with a goal of 20,000 MW by 2020.
|Year: 1992||Degree: PhD||Subject: Engineering||Institution: Shell Oil Institute of Applied Research|
|Years: 2014 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Project Director||Department: Oil & Gas||Responsibilities: Responsible for technical review of construction/design/engineering packages. Troubleshoot ITB for EPC, oversee bidding process for $900,000 EPC.|
|Associations / Societies|
|Fellow of the Institute of Consultants|
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Fellow of the Institute of Business Advisors|
|Awards / Recognition|
|Gold Award for 19 million safe man hours for the Khuff Gas Project ?Ras Tanura Saudi Arabia|