Expert in Oncology
Expert ID: 737044 United Kingdom
ABPI qualified individual with a strong ability to work autonomously and in conjunction with teams to meet company-wide objectives. Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills along with a knack to build enduring and long-lasting relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
Areas of Expertise:
• Strategic Planning and Implementation
• Budget Administration
• Process Redesign / Improvement
• Profit Optimisation / Revenue Growth
• Business Development and Growth
• Contract Development / Negotiations
• Product Positioning and Pricing
• Cost Optimisation
• KOL Management
• Competitive Intelligence
• Mix Marketing
• Relationship Building
|Year: 2013||Degree: Masters||Subject: Business and Marketing Product Management||Institution: Conservatoire National des Arts et des Métiers (CNAM)|
|Year: 2012||Degree: Pre-Master Grade||Subject: Economics & Management (Major in Marketing)||Institution: Ecole de Commerce - CNAM|
|Years: 2021 to Present||Employer: Undisclosed||Title: Consultant||Department: Pharmaceutical Marketing and Business Development|
|Years: 2019 to 2021||Employer: Pharmanovia||Title: International Business Director||Department: Commercial|
Responsibilities:Oversee the management of all aspects of a high-profile portfolio with revenues of €25M, consisting of branded mature products across France, Germany, and Austria. Build and implement effective business strategies and international commercial plans in line with business goals to deliver unprecedented results. Cultivate long-term relationships with KOLs, distributors, and wholesalers with a strong emphasis on developing new opportunities. Monitor market performance and devise strategic commercial, regulatory, and technical plans accordingly to ensure market superiority. Support all aspects of supply chain management by determining forecasts, including volume and value, and following and maintaining stock levels while negotiating prices with Health Authorities.
• Accelerated sales with new customers by over 11% and tenders by more than 1M per year through identifying and closing new business opportunities.
• Facilitated brand in achieving competitive advantage by researching and interpreting trends and products’ positioning vs. competitors.
• Resolved out-of-stock issues and anticipated losses through maintaining appropriate levels of stock.
|Years: 2017 to 2019||Employer: Veriton Pharma||Title: Associate Product Manager / Brand Manager||Department:|
Responsibilities:Led the planning and execution of product launches across the UK while managing a marketing budget valued at £200K. Initiated effective marketing strategies for both unlicensed and licensed portfolios to build strong consumer loyalty. Facilitated the company’s rebranding, aiming to create a new identity and achieve a competitive advantage. Maintained regular liaison with all stakeholders, involving GP, consultants, nurses, patient groups, carers, families, and patients through all facets of the product launch process, such as market analysis, digital and PR campaigns, promotional and educational activities, and long-term plan. Collaborated well with the sales team to communicate key messages clearly and concisely. Developed and maintained lucrative relationships with external marketing agencies to grow new opportunities with good ROI.
• Drove business improvements, such as raising significant brand awareness and optimized sales by 2% for the ULM portfolio through strategic planning and implementation.
• Promoted from Associate Product Manager to Brand Manager based on outstanding performance and utmost dedication towards work excellence.
|Years: 2015 to 2017||Employer: Clinigen Group||Title: Associate Marketing Manager||Department:|
Responsibilities:Established a five-year business plan consisting of proposals, SWOT, PORTER, PESTEL, and targets in line with business goals and vision to deliver measurable results. Supported the relaunch of company products across the globe by measuring the benefits of new packaging, including shelf life, COG, market research, customers’ expectations, and pros and cons. Monitored and controlled all aspects of supply chain optimization and pricing across grey markets to improve the efficiency of the supply chain network. Identified the right experts with the correct agendas and maintained effective liaison to forge lucrative relationships with HCP and influence speakers.
• Maintained effective engagement with KOLs and reinforced strong relationships with HCP, including professors, physicians, pharmacists, and nurses using excellent communication skills.
• Generated significant profits of over +9.52% by mapping distribution, identifying traders, and renegotiating prices within the pricing corridor in close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
|Years: 2013 to 2015||Employer: Idis/Clinigen Group||Title: International Product Manager||Department:|
Responsibilities:Researched and identified global market opportunities and trends to propel rapid business growth. Promoted vital products and services by organizing successful trade shows/exhibitions, including Pharmacy Show, Hopipharm, and EAHP across the UK, France, and Austria, respectively, that led to increase ULM portfolio and launch Idis Online. Negotiated and revised contractual sales terms and conditions with buying groups to achieve advantageous terms for both parties. Ensured higher customer satisfaction while meeting company standards.
• Increased sales and minimized losses, thereby boosting profits by over 10% through rebuilding pricing strategy.
• Reduced the number of out-of-stock issues by reviewing and optimizing sales forecasts.
• Built and implemented new marketing tools.
|Licenses / Certifications|
|Superior Technician Certificate in Management & Trade | Notre Dame des Anges, Belfort, 2011|
|Medical / Professional|
Master of Business and Marketing Product Management | Ecole de Commerce - Conservatoire National des Arts et des Métiers (CNAM), Belfort, 2013
Modules: Marketing strategy, CRM, E-commerce, Market Forecasting, Mix Marketing Strategies
Pre-Master Grade in Economics & Management (Major in Marketing) | Ecole de Commerce - CNAM, Belfort, 2012
Modules: Economics of Marketing, Management Techniques, Sales Effectiveness
Superior Technician Certificate in Management & Trade | Notre Dame des Anges, Belfort, 2011
|Other Relevant Experience|
|Served in French Air Force.
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Veeva/Promomats, Oracle, SAP, and SalesForce